Follow Me on Pinterest

I am a wife and mother to the most beautiful little girl. I love spending my time with my family and doing crafts. My blog is about anything and everything, whether it be about family, crafts, recipes or fun times!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Chevron Birthday Party!

This year has flown by so fast! I started planning little R's birthday a couple of months in advance, knowing that I would be making a lot of the things and needed time to get it done. It was so much fun coming up with the theme for her birthday party, and I finally decided on bright colors and chevron print. It was a lot of fun having everything come together. We had so many friends and family at her party, and she was so spoiled!

Frame~ Hobby Lobby and Chalk Board Spray Paint


TableCloths~ Made by my Mom & I



 


 

Snacks~ Little R's favorite snacks :)




 

Dessert~ Yummy Doughnuts instead of cake




Banner~ I made with Brown Paper Lunch Bags, Scrapbook paper, and Clothespins


The Birthday Girl!



She was so happy :)



Cake Time!



HighChair~ Purchased used off of the classifieds and spray painted



The kids had so much fun playing in the bucket where the drinks were with the melted ice. She chose this over all of her new presents! We had a lot of fun and the party turned out great.  Now I can't wait to start planning her 2nd Birthday Party! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment