Follow Me on Pinterest

I am a wife and mother to the most beautiful little girl. I love spending my time with my family and doing crafts. My blog is about anything and everything, whether it be about family, crafts, recipes or fun times!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Frame Wall

One year for Christmas the hubby got me a clock that I had been wanting for a long time. YAY!  It has our last name and the date that we were married.  I wanted to display it for everyone to see, but I did it pretty fast and I never liked the two candle holders on the sides of it. I could never really think of what else I could put to make it look good, so sadly it sat like that for a couple of years.  Yes... yes.... I was that lazy to change it up even though I absolutely hated it! So one night while browsing Pinterest, these frame walls kept popping up everywhere. I thought they were so cute, then a thought popped into my head that I should try and do something similar on the big wall and I can finally get rid of those ugly candle holders! So the next day I went shopping.  I wanted to have silver and gray frames, and found a couple that I loved from TJ Maxx HomeGoods.  I then made my way to Hobby Lobby (seriously, who doesn't love that store??) and found a yellow mirror, and a blue J to add some color.  The hubby helped me hang them all and I love how it turned out. I still want to eventually add some more frames, but for now it looks so much better than before!

~Before~

  

~After~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment